Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a University established under section 3 of the UGC Act 1956. The University focuses on higher education and research in the areas of Engineering, Medicine, Management, Science, Education, Mass Communication and Social Work.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting its Engineering Entrance Examination every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 year B.Tech. Degree programmes offered in the three campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore).
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
visited our campus
Highest CTC by Google
- Admission based on AEEE 2017 rank.
- Age: Candidate’s shall be born on or after 1st July 1996.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
Those who appear for the above examination in March / April 2017 and expect to secure minimum marks as above,may also apply.